We are looking for a Quality Manager to join our team, to lead the Quality Department and take responsibility for quality staff levels, recruitment performance, training, and discipline.
The position holder carries full responsibility for all Quality activities within the Company. The position holder is the Management Representative for Quality and has organisational freedom to resolve all matters pertaining to Quality.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant Health and Safety and legislative requirements
• Manage the ongoing development of the BOS (QMS) to drive improvement
• Lead the implementation and sustain development of APQP (PPAP & FMEA)
• Support SC21 and lean implementation initiatives
• Controlling all internal and external company Quality activities;
• Plan and control all internal and external Quality Audits;
• Record and report on all non-conformances related to the company;
• Apply the necessary corrective and preventive actions to prevent non-conformances;
• Ensure document control within the QMS is maintained;
• Communicate the Company Quality Policy throughout the organisation;
• Approve/Assess new suppliers and review existing suppliers, as applicable;
• Coordinate and record Management Reviews;
• Maintaining customer confidentiality, as applicable;
• Maintaining records, as applicable.
• Comprehensive knowledge of QMS including ISO 9001 and AS9100 • Detailed understanding of NPI gateways and product approval processes
• Thorough understanding of the applicable regulations and standards of the Aerospace / Marine / similar industries particularly SABRe
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Aerospace or similar Industries. • Auditor/quality accreditation • Experience of working in an Engineering environment or context.